2010年12月16日星期四

we headed towards the beach

sexy ugg boots
sexy ugg boots
Very next day, we headed towards the beach. Weather was perfect for sunbath but instead of sunbathing I decided to go for surfing. Water was very cold but acceptable I had a great time and I was enjoying surfing. There were other girls who were also surfing and lazy Yaro was lying on the beach.
I noticed couple of surfers wearing long boots aftersurfing; I was surprised to see those wearinguggs and asked them why they are wearing those uggs. Well to keep their feet warm after surfing they replied. I decided to give them a try. cheap ugg boots were very nice, comfortable and very warm but I love their comfort the most. I feel in love with uggs and decided to search a little more about and ugg boot sale.
I came to know that these boots are really famous in Australia and also available in States. Brain smith founded Ugg holdings Inc., and traded under the name Ugg since late 50s (1958). And it was the surfing which made these uggs popular in Australia and New Zealand and also outside the New Zealand. Brain smith was also a surfer uggs emerged as a fashion trend in the United States through Decker’s promotion of their brand- with celebrities such as Pamela Anderson, Kate Hudson, and Sarah Jessica Parker wearing the boots and modeling for Uggs.
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/kkee05

没有评论:

发表评论