2010年12月16日星期四

ugg boots for christmas gift

ugg boots for christmas gift
ugg boots for christmas gift
The slip-ons are classy with the sheepskin cuffs and cool stitching on the top. The soles are made out of suede and have the UGG logo on the slipper, which is a great place for all to see.
Check on the status of your Ugg boots at the same time. May as well get these marked of your ‘need to have’ list too. Especially since the cold and snow are knocking on the door. I have seen these worn with shorts and skirts in the summer and man are they sexy!
Now I must go on record saying I never give into the teens age old adage “Mom I won’t fit in if I don’t have them”. So in order to maintain my respectability as a parent, I will concede because they are sensible shoe wear.
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/kkee05

没有评论:

发表评论